OVERSTOCKED - Oricom Babysense7 Breathing Movement Monitor
Introducing the Babysense7 Breathing Movement Monitor, the latest version of Australia’s first and only infant breathing movement monitor to be included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods.
Inside of a modern and streamlined design, the Babysense7 includes the very same technology as the previous model, that Australians have trusted for true peace of mind.
Babysense7 is an integrated system, with a control unit connecting to sensor pads which are placed under your baby’s mattress. The device is designed to continually monitor the breathing movements of your sleeping baby, and if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute, or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds, an audible alarm is activated.
Babysense7 is unique to the Australian market, in that it is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479), and is battery operated, meaning no power source in and around the cot. The monitoring system continues to give families comfort, by advancing the path to intervention in the event of irregular breathing movement or distress, before it becomes critical. Babysense7 is an additional aid to the normal precautions taken by families in the care of their infant.
- Redesigned compact styling with the same proven technology and performance as the original Babysense2
- Babysense7 is designed for use on healthy infants up to 12 months of age.
- Babysense7 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Battery operated
Note: This is a Brand New product from Vendor.
- Reduce landfill
- Get huge savings on new, unused items
- Be a part of the circular economy - support sustainability
- Select from the best brands without sacrificing on quality