OVERSTOCKED - Baby Led Weaning Book
Baby-Led Weaning explodes the myth that babies need to be spoon-fed and shows why self-feeding from the start of the weaning process is the healthiest way for children to develop.
With baby-led weaning (BLW, for short), parents can skip purées and make the transition to solid food by following baby’s cues.
At about six months, most babies are ready to join the family at the kitchen table and discover food for themselves. Baby-Led Weaning is the definitive guide to this crucial period in the child’s development, and shows how to help babies:
- Participate in family meals right from the start
- Experiment with food at their own pace
- Develop new abilities, including hand-eye coordination and chewing
- Learn to love a variety of foods and to enjoy mealtimes
Baby-led weaning became a parenting phenomenon in the UK practically overnight, inspiring a fast-growing and now international online community of parents who practice baby-led weaning—with blogs and pictures to prove it!
In Baby-Led Weaning, world-leading BLW authority Gill Rapley and early BLW practitioner and co-author Tracey Murkett deliver everything parents need to know about raising healthy, confident eaters.
Note: This is a Brand New product from Vendor.
- Reduce landfill
- Get huge savings on new, unused items
- Be a part of the circular economy - support sustainability
- Select from the best brands without sacrificing on quality